The maintenance activities include both the visual and acoustic assessment along with all activities that are necessary to maintain the system’s specified condition. SSI SCHAEFER carries out the maintenance with experienced and certified service technicians. As a result, any necessary work can be carried out already in the course of the maintenance.
Our inspections ensure that you are always clearly informed about the condition of your system. The use of experienced service technicians ensures a reliable assessment of the current condition of the entire system.
- Regular inspections by qualified staff
- Knowledge of the current state of the system based on the inspection report
- Detailed status report of the system
Operators in the European Union must carry out a safety inspection at least once a year in order to verify the safe condition of the system in accordance with country-specific directives. SSI SCHAEFER carries out these inspections with the help of specially trained service technicians.
- Proof that all personal protection devices function correctly and are effective
- Reduced costs as no additional inspections by a separate authority are required
- Less administrative overhead and production restrictions as the safety inspection is carried out together with other inspections and maintenance activities
The standard EN 15635 “Application and maintenance of storage equipment” governs the scope and procedure for inspecting storage facilities. SSI SCHAEFER’s own officially certified racking system inspectors carry out the inspections via a visual control. The results are documented and indicated by an inspection badge. If repairs are required, the replacement is carried out quickly and by a qualified employee.
The following racking systems require inspection:
- Static racks
- Pallet racks
- Cantilever racks
- Drive-in racks
- Drive-through rackings
- Multi-level facilities
- Flexible racks
- Channel storage racks
System monitoring encompasses all measures necessary to ensure that the warehouse computing systems remain operational over the long term. SSI SCHAEFER carries out the monitoring with the help of a special tool and by qualified technicians via remote service.
- Manual assessment at regular intervals to identify and eliminate deficiencies
- Identification of potential faults through long-term observation
- Rapid reaction to system error messages
- Provision of solution proposals and performance data in a monthly report
Your facilities and systems need to be used correctly in order to achieve their full potential and prevent unnecessary downtime. SSI SCHAEFER offers you the required training directly after commissioning and when needed. The training is always concluded with a certificate.
- Maintenance training at the system’s location or at our technology center
- Operator and administrator training (optional re-training after changes in staff)
- Qualified trainers with extensive professional expertise (available in various languages)
- Online learning platform for continuous and independent training of your technicians