If a malfunction occurs with your system, our on-call service is available worldwide up to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. During the initial telephone call, you will talk to our competent engineers and product managers who can provide you with comprehensive assistance.
- One central hotline number (24/7) and our Incident Tracking System (ITS), based on ITIL®-compliant processes including self-service
- Guaranteed reaction times
- Call reporting, call monitoring and customer feedbacks
- Use of worldwide escalation structures
- Optional: WAMAS® software maintenance and release management
If the fault cannot be resolved over the telephone or via remote service, you will require a technician on location. SSI SCHAEFER employs qualified engineers for all areas at more than 90 service locations worldwide.
- Constant availability of our qualified service technicians (24/7)
- Guaranteed, short response times
- Defined escalation mechanisms
- Minimized problem duration and a significant increase in system availability
SSI Augmented Support is the first multi-functional, mobile, real-time video communication system that provides everything necessary for efficient maintenance and repair work. An on-site technician activates the SSI Augmented Support which then establishes a connection to the SSI SCHAEFER service center. Activities are shown in real time, enabling the support staff to immediately begin assessing the problem and resolving the situation. The fault can be rectified quickly with voice and video support. Delays are avoided and the system can be rapidly put back into operation.