1. We will review the intended use of your racking, ensuring the quality, size and type of pallets used are appropriate for its purpose.
2. The load overhang and load stability are correctly deployed.
3. The usage of materials handling equipment in relation to the design of the racking system are appropriate
4. The beam levels deviation from original design, floor fixing, fixture and use of safety locks are as indicated on the design and specification.
5. Any beam deflections, damage to the frames, beams, portal beams, pallet rails, arms, floor channel etc are identified and recorded.
6. Assess the straightness of uprights and calibrate, if they are found to be damaged
7. Identify any issues with column guards and other protection accessories, note any signs of floor damage and plumbness of the rack at block/rack.
8. Provide an inspection report for auditing and other maintenance purposes.