Residence Maintenance Engineering Manager
Modes of Employment: Full-time
Task Area: Engineers and technical professions
SSI SCHAEFER is one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-quality static storage solutions, state of the art intra logistics and automated material handling systems. The technology includes robotics and complex software solutions. They have a strong order book following major wins this year and they are looking to expand the team.
With this continued growth they are looking for an experience Engineering Manager to work within a customer site based at Sainsbury’s in Daventry. You will be required to deliver a first-class service to support this household name in delivering its products. This is an ideal opportunity to develop a long term career in the intra-logistics sector which is a significant growth area in the UK with many Company's making significant investment in automated warehouses.
You will be responsible for a team of engineers delivering the day to day maintenance of fast flowing material handling equipment as well as delivering key service elements including planned preventative maintenance, fault rectification and eradication. Key responsibilities and duties include:
· Build and maintain effective relationships with the customer
· Provide hands on technical knowledge and support in line with agreed SLA’s
· To lead and provide a reactive and preventative maintenance service
· Work towards agreed KPI’s
· Responsible for all aspects of team management
· Police all H&S matters on site including risk assessments