Residence Maintenance Multi Skilled Engineer
Location(s): Castle Donnington
Task Area: Engineers and technical professions
SSI SCHAFER is one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-quality static storage solutions, state of the art intra logistics and automated material handling systems. The technology includes robotics and complex software solutions. They have a strong order book following major wins this year and they are looking to expand the team.
With this continued growth they are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work within a customer site based at Marks and Spencer in Castle Donnington. You will be required to deliver a first-class service to support this household name in delivering its products. This is an ideal opportunity to develop a long term career in the intra-logistics sector which is a significant growth area in the UK with many Company's making significant investment in automated warehouses.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the fast flowing material handling equipment as well as delivering key service elements including planned preventative maintenance, fault rectification and eradication.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
· Effectively work with the RM team
· Reactive and preventative maintenance including troubleshooting with Roller and Belt Conveyors, High Bay Cranes (Pallet and Tote), Pick to Light Systems, Sortation, Storage carousels, Carton Assembly, Strapping, Wrapping, Spiral and Telescopic Conveyors
· Record activities using the CMMS system
· Ensuring the customer receives the agreed level of support
· Proactively promote and comply with all procedures and health and safety regulations
Please Note: This role involves working at height and may involve rescue at height therefore the successful candidate must be able to work at height and observe Health and Safety standards/regulations at all times.