SSI SCHAEFER Maintenance Philosophy - the enhanced SSI Resident Maintenance®
SSI SCHAEFER Maintenance Philosophy (SMP) is an enhanced methodology for SSI SCHAEFER Resident Maintenance, ensuring that we provide “More than just a Service“ to our customers.
- SSI Resident Maintenance® team
- Engineering and maintenance best practice processes
- Integrated service tools and systems
- Support all of the system (business) requirements
- Exceedance of legal requirements in regards to health and safety
- Provision of planned, preventive and predictive maintenance to our customer systems
- SSI SCHAEFER is your specialist and becomes your trusted partner, which enables you to concentrate on your core business.
- Our team leads you through the process of maintaining your system throughout its life cycle.
- Our services are efficient and cost effective because we provide them from one source.
- Our proactive approach to support helps you improve the service provided to your customers, which maximizes the Return on Investment (ROI).
- We are able to provide agreed performance levels where required.
- We use a no surprises approach to reduce risks and outgoings and limit unexpected need for technical resources.
To ensure that our philosophy provides “More than just a Service” to each customer, we follow a process in three steps:
- Phase 1 - Service Design: Services are tailored to individual business requirements together with you.
- Phase 2 - Service Transition: Highly qualified SSI SCHAEFER employees prepare everything for the operation to go live.
- Phase 3 - Service Operation: Day-to-day practice of SMP and everything it stands for; We help you to run your systems as efficiently as possible.
SSI SCHAEFER’s retrofit services for warehouse modernization upgrade your system to state-of-the-art standards. We update SSI SCHAEFER systems and those from third parties by replacing components, expansions or IT modernizations rapidly and reliably and optimally integrate new material flows.
- Modernization of the mechanical, electrical and control systems -> performance enhancements by up to 30%
- System retrofits during operation -> minimum operating restrictions
- Optimization of organizational and storage processes
- Enhanced efficiency and longer service life
- “Grow as you go!”: the system grows with your business
- Green logistics: sustainability through energy savings
As a dedicated business partner, SSI SCHAEFER offers you a comprehensive spare parts service around the clock and from around the world. SSI SCHAEFER’s services include processing spare parts orders and deliveries, creating spare parts lists, compiling spare parts packages and spare parts repairs.
- Diverse spare parts packages contain both the minimum essential parts for the system availability as well as the spare parts and wearing parts required throughout the entire warranty period
- Creation of specifically tailored spare parts packages
- Service portal/web shop with system-specific parts documentation (order archive)
- Active end-of-life management with suitable alternatives
You can order your spare parts around the clock via the web shop. The spare parts are delivered within a guaranteed time frame and at fixed prices.
- Transparent depiction of the entire system structure with reference to the corresponding station
- Integration of all sub-systems
- Order archiving for recurring orders
- Order and delivery tracking